I wonder if Budweiser has this crap in it?
* Food Additives that ALWAYS contain MSG *
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein
Hydrolyzed Plant Protein
Plant Protein Extract
Textured Protein (Including TVP)
Hydrolyzed Oat Flour
* Food Additives That FREQUENTLY Contain MSG *
Natural Beef Or Chicken Flavoring
* Food Additives That MAY Contain MSG Or Excitotoxins *
Soy Protein Concentrate
Soy Protein Isolate
Whey Protein Concentrate
Also: Protease Enzymes of various sources can release excitotoxin amino acids from food proteins.
Aspartame – An Intense Source Of Excitotoxins
Aspartame is a sweetener made from two amino acids, phenylalanine and the excitotoxin aspartate. It should be avoided at all costs. Aspartame complaints accounts for approximately 70% of ALL complaints to the FDA. It is implicated in everything from blindness to headaches to convulsions. Sold under dozens of brand names such as NutraSweet and Equal, aspartame breaks down within 20 minutes at room temperature into several primary toxic and dangerous ingredients:
1. DKP (diketopiperazine) (When ingested, converts to a near duplicate of
a powerful brain tumor causing agent)
2. Formic Acid (ant venom)
3. Formaldehyde (embalming fluid)
4. Methanol (causes blindness…extremely dangerous substance)
Diet soft drinks, sugar free gums, sugar free Kool Aid, Crystal Light, children’s medications, and thousands of other products claiming to be ‘low calorie’, ‘diet’, or ‘sugar free’.